Belchamps JOTA/JOTI 2021
Jamboree On The Air / Jamboree On The Internet
Saturday 16th October 2021
Sunday 17th October 2021
Visit us an join in Largest Jamboree in the World!
World Scouting @ Belchamps
Great Day Visit!
Day Visitors Program
10.00 am JOTA and JOTI open in the main hall, lots of activities and bases to complete the communicator badge for the sections Beavers/Cubs/Scouts with our Badge Books available from reception when you arrive.
- Site Activities for some downtime
- Radio chase wide game runs all day (lots of fun!)
- Essex Ham Amateur Radio Team with Bases to get you on the air and more.
- SSTV Transmissions sending your QSL Card designs over the air!
- Air Band Radio Base – Track, See and Listen to airplanes!
- Wartime Radio, Try on a radio pack (great for pictures) Cold War Numbers Station Base, Can you crack the code and eat your message!
- Scout Link IRC our bank of PC’s will be communicating all over the world
- Play the World Scout Game Bingo, exchange our JID Code with other JOTI/JOTA and try to get a full house.
- Radio-controlled Scouts New for 2020
- QSL Card Competition on both days, best design gets a prize.
- TeamSpeak online Voice Chat Rooms
- Scout TV – Worldwide Video Chats with other Groups on the BIG Screen
- Radio Direction Finding some times know as radio fox hunting.
- Morse Code Base
- Fox Radio Bacon Finding
- Zello IP Radio
- Wires X – Radio combined with our own Internet Gateway
- So much to do you will need to visit again and again!!
12.30 pm Activities Close for Lunch. plenty of space for a picnic.
(meal deals available are subject to pre-booking and do sell out)
1.30 pm Activities JOTA JOTI reopen, no doubt you will still have lots you have not done yet.
2.00 pm More Site Activities Reopen.
4.00 pm Daytime Activities Close.
About the Event
Jamboree on the Air and Jamboree on the Internet, day visit rate £10 Open to Beavers, Rainbows, Cubs, Brownies, Scouts, Guides, leaders free!
Talk and communicate with Scouts from around the world using armature radio and the Internet. Lots of technical workshops, computer games and some of the Belchamps activities will be open for some downtime.
Latitude : 51.59824 N (51° 35′ 54” N)
QTH locator : JO01HO
Belchamps Scout Activity Centre, Holyoak Lane, Hawkwell, Essex, SS54JD
Tel: (+44) 01702 562 690
Locator Grid: JO01ho
Callsign: GB1 BEL