All these tasks needs to be done...
1. Read and understand the scoutlink rules: www.scoutlink.net/rules
2. Know how to stay safe online, and how to get help if you need to while using ScoutLink.
Get your leader or parent to make sure you understand this before you join ScoutLink.
3. Take the Scoutlink Quiz at www.scoutlink.net/quiz/
OK, Lets Get You Connected...
TeamSpeak is software that allows users to talk to each other by voice, and is what ScoutLink uses for voice chat. Chatting is done in small groups in virtual ‘rooms’. To use our TeamSpeak server, you will need the following:
- TeamSpeak software, downloadable from teamspeak.com/downloads
- Speakers or headphones to hear other people
- A microphone to talk through
In TS3 Click on ‘Connections’, and then click ‘Connect’. Scoutlink Server Address: teamspeak.scoutlink.net, Enter a nickname of your choice in the Nickname box, Leave the Server Password box empty. When connected click on ‘Bookmarks’, and then click on ‘Add to Bookmarks’ to save.
Longitude : 0.64933 E (0° 38′ 58” E)
Latitude : 51.59824 N (51° 35′ 54” N)
QTH locator : JO01HO
Belchamps Scout Activity Centre, Holyoak Lane, Hawkwell, Essex, SS54JD
Tel: (+44) 01702 562 690
Locator Grid: JO01ho
Callsign: GB1 BEL